Cancer is a most deadly and ironic diagnosis that is becoming one of the leading causes of increased mortality these days. Cancer can be successfully treated if it is identified at an early stage by symptoms of cancer and in certain cases can be cured.
The cancer treatment design also includes palliative care services to recover emotionally and this is of great help to cancer patients and survivors. The diagnostic workup done for early-stage diagnosis of suspected cancer cases include the screening steps and diagnosing the disease as early as possible is very important for a good prognosis.
Cancer can be identified by its symptoms at an early stage. There are many symptoms of cancer that are considered easily dismissible that can be caused by benign tumors, injury, illness, and other health issues.
The golden rule to raise an alarm concerning health is if a symptom is not getting better after a few days or weeks, then you should consult a doctor as soon as possible. This is the time to get diagnosed and treated timely if required.
The conventional treatment arms include cancer surgery, therapy, or any other treatment advised by the treating oncologist. Sometimes, you may not experience any kind of pain even if you have cancer as recommended by the clinical experience of the best oncologist in Gurgaon.
The idea is not to waste time waiting for symptoms to grow severe. Get in touch with a doctor at the earliest without underestimating the symptoms and don’t get afraid of the word cancer remember cancer is a group of diseases that is treatable.
A FEW SYMPTOMS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH CANCER AND RAISE ALARM ARE:
1. Sudden Increase or Decrease in Body Weight – If you have increased or decreased your body weight but you do not know what the reason is, then you should consult your doctor and get diagnosed as soon as possible.
2. Lumps – Any unexplained lumps in your body could be a sign of cancer. A few body parts where you could find lumps are the groin area, testicles, stomach, underarms, or neck.
3. Swelling – If you are having any kind of swelling in any part of the body such as the groin, stomach, underarms, or neck, then get yourself checked by the doctor for cancer.
4. Changes in the Skin – says that it’s high time you get it checked by a doctor. Here are a few signs that you should look out for.
5. Yellow Skin & White in the Eyes – If you have yellow skin and white in the eyes, then you may have jaundice. Jaundice is one of the symptoms of cancer.
6. Non-Healing Soreness in your body – if it is not healing for a long time, then it might be a sign of cancer.
7. New Mole – If you recently have any new mole in your body or you can find any change in an already existing mole, then check yourself for the symptoms of cancer.
8. Bleeding – Bleeding or a Scaly Lump on the body, which is in flesh color and is bleeding or turning scaly, could be a symptom of cancer.
9. Neurological issues – Problems in Neurological Systems like face drooping, changes in hearing, changes in vision or eyesight, seizures, or headache, all these neurological symptoms could be a sign of cancer.
10. Changes of Mouth – Changes in the mouth such as numbness, pain, or bleeding in the mouth or lip, Red or white Patch in the mouth or on the tongue, Blood in saliva, and Night Sweating can be signs of underlying cancer.
11. Changes in Bowel habits – Abnormal bowel movements for a long time, it’s a cancer symptom that you need to watch out for. Pencil-thin stool or bloody stools are also cancer symptoms related to colon cancer.
12. Changes in the Bladder – It could be related to bladder cancer or pelvic tumor. These symptoms include blood in urine, pain while urinating, slow flow of urine, high-frequency urination, irritation, and a small amount of urine.
13. Changes in Breasts – It could be an indication of breast cancer. You can perform a self-examination and check for the signs: for instance, Puckered, dimpled, scaly, red, itchy breast skin, Discharge or changes in the nipple, Bloody discharge from the nipple, change in the size of breast or nipple, Breast feels different
In case you or your loved being is suspected of any above-mentioned signs or symptoms- consult your healthcare provider. The same is advocated by the best oncologists in a cancer hospital in Gurgaon, for early diagnosis of cancer.
And for a second opinion, you Can also consult the virtual hospital for cancer rounds.