1. Dr. Rahul Bhargava
Listed in the elite panel of hemato-oncologists, Dr. Rahul Bhargava is the best hematologist in India. Currently, he is working in Fortis Hospital as director of the hematology and Stem cell department with more than two decades of experience. He has additionally collaborated with some of the most prevalent healthcare centres in India. He has completed several surgeries, such as blood cancer and other severe bleeding disorders.
Being a qualified and competent hematologist, Dr Rahul Bhargava always tries to find a cost-effective way to do stem cell treatment or in case of blood-related disorders. He has global expertise and working experience in bone marrow transplant, and all other hematology associated health conditions. He is a highly regarded and believed hematologist all over India and made his name overseas as well. Patients from overseas come to meet and get personalized treatment. With these abilities, he has completed more than 400 stem cell transplants and is still counting.
- MBBS and MD medicine Bhopal MP, 1995-2004
- Served as a Senior Resident in Department of Haematology and Stem Cell Transplant at CMC Vellore, 2005-2006
- AIIMS DM Graduate New Delhi, 2006-2009
- Established First Stem Cell Transplant Centre at Medanta the Medicity, Gurgaon and in a short span of two years completed 100 transplants, 2011-2013
- Joined Artemis as Head of Hemotology and performed the first haploidentical transplant in Gurgaon, 2013-2016
- Director of Haematology, Paediatric Hematology Oncology & Bone Marrow at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon, 2016- Present
- Principal Director And Head Of Hematology
Currently the Director And Head Of Hematology- Hemato Oncology And Stem Cell Transplant.
- Actively involved in developing hematology in Uzbekistan, Uganda, Iraq, Rwanda, and many other countries
- Champion of community hematology through which he constantly works on Anaemia Free India
- Member of ISHTM
- Runs a campaign called SAY NO TO WHOLE BLOOD were to educate the community of using the blood components
- Founding member of Delhi hematology Group
- Visiting faculty at various national and international universities.
Dr Rahul Bhargava is a member of the American Society of Bone Marrow Transplant, American Society of Paediatric Haemato-Oncology, International Society of Pediatric Oncology, Paediatric Haematol Oncology, Indian Academy of Paediatrics, Delhi Medical Council and Rajasthan Medical Council. He is considered as one of the best hematologist in north India for adult blood cancers.
2. Dr Suraj Chiraniya, HCG Mumbai
Dr Suraj Chiraniya has successfully engraved his name in the list of the best hematologist in India. He is a Clinical Hematologist, Bone Marrow Transplant Surgeon, and Pediatric Hematologic-Oncologist in Mumbai’s Borivali West. He has 6 years of expertise in these domains. Dr Suraj Chiraniya works at the HCG Cancer Centre in Mumbai’s Borivali West. He completed his MBBS from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik in 2010, his MD from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik in 2015, and his DM from Christian Medical College Vellore in 2020.
Dr Suraj’s areas of interest include the treatment of blood cancers and blood disorders such as Aplastic Anaemia, Sickle Cell Disease, Thalassemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia, Acute Myeloid Leukaemia, Multiple Myeloma, Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Myelodysplastic-Myeloproliferative Syndromes, Platelet Disorders, Haemophilia, and other blood disorders.
His interests are also inclined towards Autologous and allogeneic blood and bone marrow transplantation for haematological and oncological cancers, as well as benign disorders like Thalassemia.
Dr Suraj has presented at national and international conferences on a variety of topics. He has also been published in a number of notable magazines. He is considered as one of the best hematologist in west India for adult and pediatric blood disorders.
MBBS – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2010
MD – General Medicine – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2015
DM – Clinical Haematology – Christian Medical College Vellore, 2020
Areas of Expertise
Stem Cell Transplantation
Bone Marrow Transplant
3. Dr. Vikas Dua- Fortis Hospital Gurgaon
Dr Vikas Dua is the Director of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology, and Stem Cell Transplant Program at Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Gurgaon, India, with over 20 years of professional experience. Talk about the best haematologist in India, and Dr Dua ranks top. In the fields of paediatric haematology, cancer, and BMT, he has the finest results. Dr Dua and his team have performed over 200 paediatric transplants and are well-known for their fantastic results in stem cell transplantation, particularly paediatric haploidentical transplantation. He has performed several incredibly rare transplants that no one else in India has attempted. His primary interests include matched sibling and unrelated and paediatric haploidentical transplants, benign paediatric haematology, and hemato-oncology.
Dr Dua has treated patients from over 30 nations and specialises in Sickle Cell Anemia, Thalassemia, Leukemia, Aplastic Anemia, and Immunodeficiency Transplantation. He was voted the best outgoing Fellow in FNB of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital during his fellowship. He is know name as one of the best hematologist in north India for pediatric cancers.
- MBBS PGIMS, Rohtak, 1996-2002
- MD (Paediatrics), PGIMS, Rohtak, 2004-2007
- FNB (Paediatric Haematology Oncology), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2010-2012
- Fellowship in Paediatric Bone Marrow Transplants from NUH Singapore, 2013-2014
- Outreach programme in Paediatric BMT from St. Jude Children Hospital, USA, 2014
Awards and Felicitations
- Ravi K Jarath Best DNB Fellow of the Hospital award during the fellowship programme of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Best outgoing Fellow in FNB of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Awarded for Poster presentation at International conference, SIOP, Held in Auckland, New Zealand
- Awarded for Oral presentation at International conference, SIOP, Held in Auckland, New Zealand
- Paediatric Oncology
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Member of PHO
- Visiting faculty at various national and international universities